1. Hospital Visitation- could you please inform Phil of anyone you know who is in hospital on 07834 970
2. We remind the treasurers of all our Church organisations to return their annual accounts to Laura Bellingham Douglas as soon as possible.
3. Dervock RP invites you this Sunday evening (7th) to their service “The Christian Life in the Psalms” The speaker is the Rev Joel Loughridge. Service begins at 7.30pm.
4. PW- Ladies in PW wish you all a Happy New Year. Our next meeting is tomorrow night Monday 8th January 7.30pm. Come along and join in our resource pack night, have supper and a chat.
5. Thursday Fellowship- the next meeting of the Thursday Fellowship will be on 18th January at 2pm. The speaker will be Sheila Fell. Her talk is entitled “The Invitation” (Royalty: King of Kings)
6. Bible Class- meets on Sunday mornings at 10.30am! All young people aged year8+ are warmly invited. Any queries please speak to Ruth O’Neill, Johnny Robinson or Jim Boyd.
7. Sunday School and Little Fishes- meet each Sunday morning. Little Fishes is our pre school group (3&4yr olds). Sunday School is for Primary 1-7. It meets during our Sunday morning service (after the children’s address).
8. Jam Club- meets in Ballybogey Community Hall 6.30-7.30pm on Wednesday evenings. All primary aged children welcome!
9. Youth Club- meets on Saturday nights from 7.30-9.30pm. Anyone in P6 or above can come along! If you would like to be kept up-to-date on what’s happening at Youth Club like our Facebook pageand by liking and sharing our posts you can promote what we do!
10. Midweek- will recommence on Wednesday 17th January at 7.45pm in the Minor Hall.
11. Cafe Church- Sunday 28th January at 5.30pm. We continue our series ‘Essentials’ looking at the theme of discipleship.
12. YF- will meet on Sunday 28th January from 7.15-8.30pm. All year 6 and upwards welcome!
13. Door Rota- those welcoming at the doors for the month of January are: David Vance, Rita McFall and Jim Boyd.
14. Announcements – can be given to Sam Steele, Tel: 07977394583, e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
“For where two or three are gathered in my name, there I am with them” Matt 18:20
How to find us:
At the Portrush Road roundabout take the exit for Portrush, travel along the road until the village of Ballybogey. Just through the village, take the road signposted for Coleraine on the left, this is Ballyrashane Rd, the Church is approx. 1 mile along this road on the left.
From the Ballycastle Road roundabout take the exit for Ballybogey/Ballymoney. This is the Ballyrashane Road, the Church is approx. 1 mile along this road on the right.
Church Postcode for SatNav - BT52 2LL