Visitation- could you please inform Phil of anyone you know who is in hospital on 07834 970 869.
2. PW Committee Meeting- on Monday 19th March 7.30pm in the Lounge.
3. Sunday School are planning to go to the Presbyterian Church’s ‘Big Day Out’ in Wellington Presbyterian Church , Ballymena (Saturday 21st April). The event is from 1.45-4pm. It is for children currently in P1-P7. The event costs £4 per person. We would ask parents to accompany their children. We would like to take a minibus and go together as a Sunday School. If you are interested please pass your name to Johnny Bellingham by Sunday 18th March. This will allow tickets to be ordered and a mini bus hired. Further details will be provided closer to the time.
4. Bible Class- meets on Sunday mornings at 10.30am! All young people aged year8+ are warmly invited. Any queries please speak to Johnny Robinson or Jim Boyd.
5. Sunday School and Little Fishes- meet each Sunday morning. Little Fishes is our pre school group (3&4yr olds). Sunday School is for Primary 1-7. It meets during our Sunday morning service (after the children’s address).
6. Better Together Reading Group – meets this Tuesday at 10am in Moyra Lees’s home. Everyone is welcome.
7. Jam Club- meets in Ballybogey Community Hall 6.30-7.30pm on Wednesday evenings. All primary aged children welcome!
8. Thursday Fellowship-the next meeting of the Thursday Fellowship will be on Thursday 15th March at 1pm. (Please note the earlier time.) A light lunch will be served and we will finish up with some entertainment.
9. Cafe Church- meets again on Sunday 25th March from 5.30pm.
10. YF will meet in the Lounge on Sunday 25th March from 7.15-8.30pm. All year 6 and up welcome!
11. On behalf of Burnside Presbyterian Church PW, we wish to invite your Church Members to our PW service which this year is being held (DV) on Sunday 25th March at 7pm. The guest speaker will be Rt. Rev. Dr. Noble McNeely and the music will be provided by the Causeway Chorale.
12. Easter Family FUN DAY!- Saturday 31st March 2-5pm at Ballybogey Community Hall. Activities for all the family followed by a BBQ..... and it’s all free!!
13. Elders’ Prayer Time- Sunday 1st April at 10.45am in the Minister’s Room.
14. Youth Club- meets on Saturday nights from 7.30-9.30pm. Anyone in P6 or above can come along! If you would like to be kept up-to-date on what’s happening at Youth Club like our Facebook page and by liking and sharing our posts you can promote what we do!
15. All Ladies- PW are organising a get together in the form of an Afternoon Tea/Lunch at Woodbank House on Saturday 7th April at 1pm. Cost is £15.95pp. If you would like to go please give your name to Donna or Anne Calvin.
16. Door Rota- those welcoming at the doors for the month of April are: Samuel Steele, George McIntyre and Raymond Atchison.
17. Announcements – can be given to Sam Steele, Tel: 07977394583, e mail email@example.com
“For where two or three are gathered in my name, there I am with them” Matt 18:20