We welcome all gathered for worship today, especially all visitors. Anyone who would like to know more about the congregation, or be visited
by Rev Philip Kerr, please call02870355298/
mob 07834970869, firstname.lastname@example.org www.ballyrashane.co.uk
This morning’s service Sunday 14th Octoberat
will be taken by Rev. Phil
1. Hospital Visitation- could you please inform Phil of anyone you know who is in hospital on 07834 970 869
2. Bible Class meets in the lounge each Sunday morning at 10:30am.
3. Jam Club- meets
on Wednesday evening’s
in BallybogeyCommunity Hall. All primary school agedchildren are welcome to come along.
4. Midweek continues this Wednesday at 7.45pm in
the Minor Hall. We
our 12 week study on the
book of James. All
5. Home Groups 2018/19- material for Home Groups (John Piper: Don’t Waste Your Life) are available for collection. The total cost for the material is £20 which includes John’s book and the 10 Session Study Guide. Please collect an envelope from the Vestibule and please
write ‘Home Groups’ and your
name on the front and include
£20 (cash). Please place the
envelope in the Box labelled ‘
Home Group’ in the Vestibule
on collection of the material. Home
Group allocation will also be available.
6. Ballyrashane Fellowship Group- outingThursday 18th October. Please
join us for our trip to Stormont followed by lunch and tour of Union Theological College. The cost for the day is £10 per person and can be paid on the day. The bus will be leaving the church car park at approximately 11am and we should be home around 4pm. Please add your nameto the sheet in the Vestibule.
7. Harvest Services:
October 14th at
11.30amand 7pm. (Evening Service Guest
SpeakerRev Dr Clive
Minister of Dungivenand Largy).
8. Help with distributing Harvest Produce- if you can help pack and deliver the produce from our Harvest service then please be at the Church on Monday the
October at 10.30am.
9. Restart a Heart Day- Tuesday 16th October7pm
in Damhead Primary School. Please come along and join us to learn more about using a defibrillator and receive some awareness of CPR. Light refreshments
10. Youth Fellowship- our next meeting of YF will take place on Sunday the 25th of October at 7.15-8.30pm in the Lounge.
11. Could any new leaders of organisations please try to attend the Taking Care Foundation Training that is being held at Ballywatt Presbyterian Church on 29thOctober at 7.30pm. Anyone who is working with under 18’s and has not
already been Access NI
checked by our church should
speak to Judith Williamson as soon as possible.
12. 5 Churches Fellowship United Events- Tuesday 30th of October. Joint Midweek in Dervock RP Church at 7.30pm. Subject: ‘Defending the Faith, A Christian response to cults and false religions’. Wednesday 31st October: Acoustic Café and Youth Night
Guests: Stephen McGall & Band. Time 8-10pm. For all Secondary School Aged Young People. Friday 2nd November: All Age Social in Ballyclabber RP from 7.30pm. This will include supper and a short
epilogue. This is an
event for all the
13. Kirk Session- the next meeting of Kirk Session will take place on Monday the 12thof November at 7.30pm in the Minor Hall.
14. United Appeal for Mission Autumn 2018- we will have a special focus on the work of the United Appeal for Mission on Sunday the 25th of November. This will also be an opportunity to contribute
generously to this very important work of the Presbyterian Church in Ireland.
15. Door Rota- those welcoming at the doors for the month of October are:Richard McIntyre, Jonathan Blair and Diana McClelland.