- Hospital Visitation- could you please inform Phil of anyone
you know who is in hospital on 07834 970 869.
- Bible Class- meets on Sunday morning at 10.30am.
- Please note that our services will be at the earlier time of 11am during the months of July and
August. Tea and coffee will be served in the Minor Hall after the morning services over July and August. If anyone would like to help with the tea and coffee or supply tray bakes then please speak to
- Phil will be on leave from the 21stJune until the 6thJuly. If you require
the services of a Minister during his absence then please contact David Vance on 07889 150 850.
- You are invited to a coffee day on Saturday 22ndJune from 10am- 12noon and 2-4pm at
‘Dunaverney’, 4 Conagher Rd, Ballymoney BT52 8H2. Proceeds in aid of Gilmour & Catherine’s trip and Smiles projects. Everyone welcome!
- Held for one week in July each year in the beautiful coastal town of Portstewart, Keswick at
Portstewart sees Christians coming together for uplifting worship, great fellowship across denominations and generations, with life changing Bible teaching right at the heart of what they
do. Saturday 6th- Friday the 12thof July. Morning Bible teaching at 11am and evening celebration at 7.30pm. Convention car park, Portstewart.
- Sunday 7thJuly: Family Service at 11am.
- There will be an opportunity to meet for fellowship and prayer on Wednesday 10thJuly at
7.30pm in the Manse. Everyone is very welcome.
- Holiday Bible Club- will run from 29th July- 2ndAugust this year. All
primary school children welcome.
- Our Holiday Bible Club Service will take place on Sunday
4thAugust at 11am. Weather permitting we hope to hold a picnic lunch at the Manse after the morning service.
Rota- those welcoming at the doors for the month of June are: Eileen Magee,
William Hamill and Elma Irwin.
- Announcements – can be given to Sam Steele, Tel: 07977394583,