1. Hospital Visitation- could you please inform Phil of anyone you know who is in hospital on 07834 970 869.
2. We appear to have misplaced many of the Churches china side plates with the gold rim. If anyone knows where they could be, could you please speak to David Vance.
3. Practice for this years Children’s Day will run each Sunday from 13th May from 10.30-11.15am and finishing with a final practice for a full run through on Saturday 2nd June from 3.30-4.30pm.
4. Children’s Day. This year Children’s Day will take place on Sunday 3rd June at 11.30am and in the evening at 6.30pm followed by a nice healthy supper of strawberries and ice cream!
5. Midweek. This Wednesday will be the last Midweek meeting before the Summer. Please come along from 7.45pm and join in worship and prayer together.
6. Church Family Weekend. For various reasons we have had to change the date of our Church Family Weekend to the spring of next year. The weekend will now take place at the same venue on the 29th-31st March 2019. An itinerary has not been drafted as we are awaiting confirmation on a few things. A brief itinerary will be available within the next few weeks.
7. Sunday 27th May. Joint evening service of worship with West Presbyterian Church at 6.30pm. Supper will be provided. Please come along and join in worship in this special service of worship.
8. YF will meet on Sunday 27th May from 8-9pm at The Manse for our final meeting before the summer break.
9. Home Groups. The last meetings of Home Groups before the Summer break will take place on Tuesday 29th and Wednesday 30th May.
10. Holiday Bible Club. There will be a brief meeting for all Holiday Bible Club leaders after the service on Sunday 3rd June.
11. Our Holiday Bible Club this year will take place on 30th July to 3rd August in Ballybogey Community Hall. Primary school aged children (4-11years old) will meet at 6.30-8pm and the ‘teens’ section (aged 11+) will meet from 7-10pm.
12. Ballywatt Presbyterian Church Boys’ Brigade 75th Anniversary Service. This evening at 7pm in Ballywatt Presbyterian Church. Supper will be provided.
13. Please take a minute and check out our updated website at www.ballyrashane.co.uk where you will find some helpful information on subjects such as marriage, baptism, mission etc
14. Door Rota- those welcoming at the doors for the month of June are: Thomas Steele, Ronnie Cochran and William Calvin.
15. Announcements – can be given to Sam Steele, Tel: 07977394583, e mail: email@example.com
“For where two or three are gathered in my name, there I am with them” Matt 18:20