We welcome all gathered
for worship today, especially all visitors. Anyone who would like to know more about the congregation, or be
visited by Rev Philip Kerr, please call 02870355298/ mob
07834970869, email@example.com www.ballyrashane.co.uk
service Sunday 16th February 11:30am will be
ledby Rev Phil Kerr.
1. Hospital Visitation- could you please inform Phil of anyone you know who is in hospital on 07834 970 869.
2. Memory Verses for February: “I lie down and sleep; I wake again because the LORD
sustains me.” Psalm 3:5 and “Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say again, Rejoice!”
3. The food bank in Ballymoney are grateful for our continued
support. We have a box at the Hall door as well as at the
Church door where you can place any non perishable items to help those in need.
4. Midweek will meet on Wednesday evening at 7.45pm in the Minor Hall.
5. Bible Class meets on Sunday mornings at 10.30am.
6. Youth Fellowship meets tonight from 7pm-8.15pm in the Lounge.
7. Kirk Session: there will be a meeting of Kirk Session on Monday
10th February at 7.30pm in the Minor Hall.
8. Thursday Fellowship: We meet on Thursday 20th February from 2-3.30pm in
the Minor Hall. Our speaker will be MarabethTempleton and the topic is “Poems”. Everyone welcome!
9. There will be no Youth Club on Saturday 22nd & 25th February as we are off for half term. Youth Club will return on Saturday 7thMarch.
10. Youth Club are holding a fundraising breakfast on Saturday
29thFebruary from 8am-12noon. We hope you can come along and enjoy some time
with friends and family over a hearty breakfast!
11. Tearfund Service: Our annual Tearfund Service and soup
lunchwill be held on Sunday 1st March. Please collect an envelope for donations to the work of Tearfund from the two
entrances as you come into church.
12. Street Pastors Coleraine are holding First Aid training onSaturday 7th March 9.30am-
1.30pm in the Lower main room, The Sandel Centre Knocklynn Road, Coleraine, BT52 1WT. If anyone from the congregation (not just street
pastors) would like to do this training it is available at a cost of £20. Please speak to Sam Steele 07977 394
583 to book your place.
13. Bryan Chapell Conference: 19th-20th February. Theme: Ministering the Word of God in a
society. TheConference will be held in Wellington Presbyterian Church
Ballymena. Times: Wednesday 19th, 10am-4pm, Thursday 20th, 10am-2pm. Cost is £35. Coffee, scones and
lunch included on both days. There will also be a public rally held in Portrush
Presbyterian Church on Tuesday 18th February at 7.30pm. To book the conference in Wellington contact the Rev
Bob Allely on 02870 833 756 e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. 1st Dunboe PW presents a night of Choral music on Friday 21stFebruary 7.30pm in Mark Memorial Hall Articlave. Performances from Hezlett Primary School & UUC Staff Community Choir with Brian
Rankin. Light supper provided. Proceeds to PW Mission Fund.
15. Congregational Committee: there will be a meeting of the Church Committee on Monday 24th February at 7.30pm in the Minor Hall. Please note that the financial reports will be presented at this meeting.
16. Door Rota- those welcoming at the doors for the month of March are: John Calvin, Eileen Magee and Louise Cochrane.